What information do we collect?
We have several services that require the supply of personal information. For example, when contacting us, also through the use of contact forms, call back requests and newsletter sign-ups, we may collect, but are not limited to, the following information:
- website details
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather?
All of the information collected from the website is retained by DigitalMedia.id.
In order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service we will require the aforementioned information. We may use the information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- the improvement of our products and services
- using the email address which you have provided, we will periodically send you promotional emails regarding new products, special offers or other information that may be of interest to you
- to customise the website according to your interests
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a DigitalMedia.id product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have opted in to receive our newsletters, then this may include tracking codes that help us understand who, as well as how many people have opened or clicked on each email. This data helps us to create better emails in the future, and provide you with a better service. This data is stored on the servers of our email partners and covered under their security measures.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Hyperlinks on this site may be shortened. The purpose of which is to hide long links for functionality and tracking purposes.
We reserve the right to alter and change information provided in this document at our own discretion and therefore this document should be regularly referred to for updates and variations.